WELCOME TO CARPENTERS LODGE
Established in 1847, ‘Carpenters Lodge’ is privately owned luxury self-catering accommodation and is centrally located in the beautiful countryside of North Lincolnshire.
Beautifully situated between the picturesque villages of Broughton and Appleby, Carpenters Lodge is surrounded by glorious walkways of the North Lincolnshire Countryside and the stunning Brigg Village. Close by is the coastline of Cleethorpes, the Humber Bridge, Wethernsea, Mapleton, Bridlington, and Scarborough.
Carpenters Lodge is part of our property which sits on 2 acers, with lots of open space and play equipment for children and dogs. We love welcoming people to our home and pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you enjoy your stay with us. Whether you are planning to stay for a short break or a longer holiday we want to be sure that you’ll be just as happy to stay in as you will be to spend your days out exploring the wonderful coast and countryside.
We offer a 2 bedroom Lodge. There’s a very relaxed atmosphere, a gentle smattering of luxury and plenty of flexibility. We are more than happy to share our local knowledge and help you plan and make the most of your days away.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sharon & John Banks
- Luxury self-contained Lodge
- En-suite accommodation
- Excellent base to explore North Lincolnshire – well located for great local activities including horse riding, walking, cycling, bird watching, fishing and golf
- Wonderful field with public bridal ways and walk ways.
- Cozy and luxury rooms spread over two floors with private court yard.
- A choice of bedroom layouts giving you complete flexibility, sleeping 2 to 4 adults, additional 2 put up beds can be provided for younger children allowing the lodge to sleep 6.
- Non-smoking throughout
- Dogs are welcome provided they stay in the kennel next to the court yard and aren’t allowed in the Lodge.
- Plenty of private parking
- Wireless Internet.